Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor!



Taylor turned 6 on May 1st. She had a blast this last week with Grandma Glo and Grandpa Steve taking her to the circus to see the elephants, ponies and dogs. She was very impressed with the ponies and the cool tricks they could do :) Then on Fri-Sun she came with me to the dog show in So. Jordan. She is definitely going to be my next professional dog handler... She kept trying to help with EVERYTHING. Sprayed water on Kiera, brushed her out, wanted to scissor her (NOOO). Stacked her on the table about fifty times and free stacked her on the floor every time anyone so much as looked in our direction. It was a hoot to watch. Taylor was loving it. She told everyone she was six now and was old enough to do all the dog show stuff. Maybe I will let her try the Logan show.

We had a little birthday dessert at a cute mexican restaurant in Orem, she had fried ice cream but scraped everything off of it and just ate the plain vanilla middle... So Chris bought her an icecream cake for her family birthday dinner, but she would not even try it because she thougth it was just regular cake, I had to about shove some in her mouth before she would believe me. She liked it okay, but I think she would have just rather had ice cream without frosting. She is so funny sometimes!

After the show was over, we stopped by Brian's Army base where he gave us a tour of the helicopters, talk about impressive! They are so much larger in real life than on TV. I think the Apachies were the coolest :) Thanks, Brian!

3 comments:

  1. We hope Taylor had a HaPpY BiRtHdaY!! And let me know when the dog show is in Logan, we would love to come watch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is SIX already! Wow! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! They're growing up so fast! I would've like the helicopters too, they look really big and impressive! luvs

    ReplyDelete