Sunday, March 15, 2009

SuperMom to the Rescue!

I have sewn together many a stuffed animal and many a live animal too :)

I get called a "SuperMom" occasionally, but what is a SuperMom anyway?
I don't consider myself to be mild-mannered housewife! Keeping busy has always been part of who I am, and I like it that way.

This comic in today's paper reminded me of when I was quite young (maybe kindergarten). My cat had been hit and killed in the road in front of our house. However, I was not worried because "My dad can fix it, he can fix anything!" He was a SuperDad to me. I hope my kids can look up to me the same way.

I do my best to keep up with family, church, work and friends. So, here are some peeks into my life-- Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Philip my oldest told my Grandmother once his mom could fix anything except a broken cookie.

    ReplyDelete