Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kiera's First Show

A couple of weeks ago I took Kiera to Scottsdale, AZ for her first dog show. It was so beautiful and warm there. 80 plus degrees... I even got a sunburn! Wearing black may have been unwise, but boy does she look white against it. The things I suffer through for her :)

Kiera thought she was queen of the world, pranced around the ring and even made some top handlers turn their heads :) Watch out! Here she comes!







Here is the video link for Kiera's first show on the Ikon Kennels blog.
She did great! I think she had a ton of fun with all the big dogs.

3 comments:

  1. i love the end of the video she say's " i told her that if he flirts, to flirt back" too funny! so did you flirt ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera is so cute, I don't think we have saw her before. I'm so excited to keep up w/ you guys through the blogging world, way cute pics of the fam. I can't wait to go camping w/ you guys. Hope all is well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dog! Way to go to the both of you! I'm so glad you're finally on here!

    ReplyDelete