Monday, July 20, 2009

Earring Party

Taylor said "Mom, You are the BEST MOTHER EVER!" I thought it would be because I finally got her ears pierced, or because I said she was the cutest kid in the world... "Why is that" I asked? "Because you let me pick a big sucker at the store." Hmmm...

We took Taylor into Walmart (I know, I HaTE Walmart, but the girl came well recommended), and had her ears pierced. She has been so excited for months. I promised her she could do it when she turned 6 and just am now getting to it. We went to pick out earrings, she of course picked the biggest pinkest ones in the case. Seriously, they would easily be 2.5 carots each!



BEFORE>>>>



Then, she convinces Jaycie to go first (all of a sudden, she is scared that it will hurt).



You have to watch the priceless expression on her face when they go in!



Then it is Taylor's turn :) I am way excited, but she wants me to hold her arms and hands and then doesn't want her sister or Josh to watch in case they are going to make fun of her or something. I don't have a video, someone was slacking (cough, chris, cough).... She was a little surprised when they said on three and then did them on one and a half.


But a few moments later, she was smiling again.





AFTER>>>



So Cute!



On the way back to the truck, Taylor asks: "Mom, can I wear the stuff you put on your eyes (mascara) and some color and I really want to wear your lipstick now, too. Cause I am big now." Good thing she is so big :) I might have lost her standing beside a flag pole! But now I can just look for the blindingly huge pink earrings!!!! Yeah, Taylor!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute! That's some serious bling! I'm so mad at Chris for not getting Taylor on video!
    (cough, SLACKER, cough)

    ReplyDelete